Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter

I'm heading out to Taylor's today to spend the weekend. His friend is having a barbeque today which will be fun, and then tomorrow I'll be having Easter with his family. This is an acceptable alternative since I can't be home having Easter with you guys. But here's a little bit of information I stumbled across that makes a traditional Easter hurt a little. I'd almost rather be in a dining hall with friends. Almost.
Without further ado... Harvey Mudd's Easter Brunch Menu:

Soup

Homestyle Chicken Noodle

Cream Of Broccoli

Lumberjack Vegetable

Salad Bar

Mimosas

Buffet

Orange Glazed Ham

Carved New York Striploin

Portobello Mushroom Ravioli w/Marsala Sauce

Au Gratin Potatoes w/Carmelized Onions

Country Style Scrambled Eggs

Chicken Apple Sausage

Hickory Smoked Thick Sliced Bacon

Home Fried Potatoes

Whole Grain Pancakes

Tofu Scramble

Vegan Sausage Links

Asparagus w/Hollandaise Sauce

Omelet Station

Lobster Tail

Bagels & Lox

Cheese Blintzes

Fresh Made Strawberry Pies

Carrot Cake

Self Serve Waffle Bar




Lobster Tail?!?!?!?! No wonder these schools cost so much. But that's not a complaint. I'm just bitter since I won't be around to benefit.

No comments: