Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving!

School has been super busy the last week and half or so. This weekend I wrote 2 essays and a giant lab report about our field trip. And before break I need to write a long paragraph in Italian. I'm shocked by how much Italian we've learned in just a semester.
Monday I had food poisoning, which was a really upsetting way to start the day. Hehehe. Get it? Upset. Like my stomach.
Today for dinner Harvey Mudd's dining hall had a really elaborate Thanksgiving dinner. It was really fantastic. I went with Julia and Grace. There was roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, asparagus in hollandaise sauce, and a whole table of fresh bread and cheeses. And for dessert they had pumpkin pie and pumpkin cheesecake! It was a very exciting dinner :)

There won't be pictures for awhile because my camera is a little broken right now, and I'm going to have to go and get it fixed. :(

No comments: