Sunday, March 1, 2009

I dislike title-ing

Friday afternoon/evening, Julia and I went to Old Town Pasadena on another "new student" organized trip. We walked around and did a little shopping, got cupcakes and good sushi, and had a lot of fun. It was nice to be outside of Claremont for the weekend.
On Saturday I went to the LA County Museum of Art (LACMA) with Taylor, my friend Dinah, and her new friend Daniel. The Museum had a Vanity Fair portraits exhibit going on which I've been wanting to see for awhile. I'm glad I finally got there, and I really enjoyed the exhibit. But it was the last weekend and the museum was packed. After LACMA we went to get food and wound up in this Bridgeport type mall in the middle of LA, with a "Farmer's Market" attached, which was really more like a larger, permanent version of the food court at Saturday Market in Portland. It was a good, strange find. But also very busy.
Now I'm just trying to get ahead of my homework for the week. It's super warm today, somewhere in the 80's, but it's supposed to go back to raining tomorrow. The weather here is really bipolar at the moment.

No comments: