Wednesday, March 25, 2009

School Resumes

Spring Break is over now. It was a lot of fun staying with Taylor. I got a small amount of reading done for my classes, but that's better than nothing. We spent a day at the beach, and hung out with his friends and went to the park a few times. He still had school and work, so we didn't have full days to hang out, just sections of them. And going to Disneyland with my 2 cutest cousins was so much fun!!! I'll post pictures soon, but not yet. Too much else to do tonight. (and this next week in general)
1. I didn't get the Wolf Hollow baby animals internship either, so there's a bunch of applications I should be filling out for other internships. What do I do all summer if nothing comes through? Vegetate?
2. Something about Spring Break makes teachers pile on the work. I have 18 pages to write in the next week (5 on women's roles in gnosticism, 10 for my Death class, and 3 for Anthro). All that would not be so bad if I didn't have so much reading to do on top of it. I need to read a book and a half, and then find/read other sources for my Death paper. Maybe do an interview? Ugh. College this semester is so much harder.
3. This weekend is a 3 day weekend (for Cesar Chavez day, pretty much the only holiday we get off aside from MLK). I plan to spend Friday at the beach with Julia, her friend visiting from Wilamette, Abby and Dinah. Don't worry, that's my reading day. It's called multitasking. The other two days I'll be virtually chained to my desk writing page after page.

Wish me luck!

No comments: