Friday, October 10, 2008

Good News!


This week I got back my first Core essay and my Marine Biology test. I got A- on both of them, which I'm so happy about! My Core professor said he had graded all the essays pretty harshly and that we shouldn't freak out about it. But I don't think an A- is very harsh and I can certainly live with that.
On Monday it was our anniversary, so Taylor and I went to Red Lobster (where it was crab-crackin' monday!) and watched Garden State. Tonight we're going out to do something, but it's a surprise, so he won't tell me. It's amazing how much harder that makes choosing what to wear. I hope it's fun.
My voter registration went through! I would've been pretty upset if I couldn't vote against Sarah Palin.

1 comment:

aestas said...

Of course you got A's!! What else would you get?!