Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October Arrives

Here are Dinah, Abby, Hannah and I posing as Jedi. I'm the androgynous looking one on the right.

I've been here for over a month now. It doesn't seem that long, and at the same time it feels like it's been forever. A lot of things are like that here.
My Core paper went super well. I haven't received it back yet, but I have a really good feeling about it. We did get our Writing 50 papers back and I was one of 2 people in the class within an A-range. I only have minimal revisions to do to it. My Marine Bio test last week went reasonably well too, I think.
Friday night I went to go see the Dandy Warhols in concert in Hollywood with Taylor. It was a really good show and I super enjoyed it. There are so many concerts down here! It'll be pretty hard to pick and choose which ones are worth seeing.
Saturday, Scripps sponsored a trip to Disneyland with about 46 freshman students. I went with pretty much my whole dorm hall. It was the most fun I've had so far and a really good bonding experience with all my new friends. The Indiana Jones Ride and Splash Mountain are probably the best rides ever. I didn't take pictures, but plenty of other people did!


This is Abby and I after Splash Mountain. (She went to Lincoln!)

And this is Abby, Hannah and I in the O in front of California Adventure.


And this is all of us waiting in line for Indiana Jones.



No comments: