Monday, September 1, 2008

Day Before Classes

I registered for classes yesterday. My first semester classes are:

• Core I- our interdisciplinary humanities class
• Writing 50 "Dangerous Domesticities"- which is my writing class built around a theme of relationships that have been seen as abnormal at one time or another i.e. same-sex marriage, polygamy, interracial couples, etc.
• Beginning Italian
• The Living Sea- a marine bio class for non-science majors.

I'm pretty happy with it. But I couldn't take fencing because it conflicted with my Writing class. I bought books for the classes today and it was $400. Ouch.

The last couple days have been filled with 5-college parties. The first photo is from the carnival held here at Scripps, and the second is from a dance party held last night at Pomona.

No comments: