Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Dorm Room

So I posted pictures of the outside of my dorm room because the inside was pretty messy until today. This is my side of the room. I'm really excited, because now that I bought posters and we got curtains and those funny little mirrors, it feels homey. And it will be messy again by tomorrow- so here's my photographic proof of my beautiful spacey room.
And this is Julia's side of our room. Together, it's one very large room. And we finally got food for our refrigerator. We bought cereal, milk, lots of yogurt, and snack bars. We've been taking fruit from the dining hall, too. Though you can pick tastier oranges right off the trees!
In other news, Field house training was today. It was all pretty basic customer service stuff, but since the building/administration/policies are all so new, the rules are very up in the air. Which makes it pretty hard to be certain about anything. Like whether or not it's ok to wear flip flops at the front desk. I'll continue to do it until someone tells me not to, I guess!

Here are a few more views of my dorm room:

1 comment:

aestas said...

I love your room! It looks so cool!